Rays vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 7
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Tuesday includes the Tampa Bay Rays playing the St. Louis Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rays vs Cardinals Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (31-23) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (32-23)
- Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-148) | STL: (+126)
- Spread: TB: -1.5 (+130) | STL: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Rays vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Jeffrey Springs (2-2) for the Tampa Bay Rays, and Dakota Hudson (4-2) for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Rays vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rays win (60.2%)
Rays vs Cardinals Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Cardinals-Rays, St. Louis is the underdog at +126, and Tampa Bay is -148 playing at home.
Rays vs Cardinals Spread
The Cardinals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rays. The Cardinals are -156 to cover the spread, and the Rays are +130.
Rays vs Cardinals Over/Under
Rays versus Cardinals, on June 7, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Rays vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Rays have been chosen as favorites in 39 games this year and have walked away with the win 25 times (64.1%) in those games.
- This season, Tampa Bay has come away with a win 12 times in 19 chances when named as a favorite of at least -148 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Tampa Bay have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 24 of 54 chances this season.
- The Cardinals have won 50% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (13-13).
- St. Louis has a record of 1-4 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +126 or longer (20%).
- In the 55 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for St. Louis, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-24-3).