The MLB's Tuesday schedule includes the Tampa Bay Rays taking on the Milwaukee Brewers.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rays vs Brewers Game Info
- Tampa Bay Rays (40-32) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (42-33)
- Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Rays vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TB: (-118) | MIL: (+100)
- Spread: TB: +1.5 (-210) | MIL: -1.5 (+172)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rays vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Brewers will hand the ball to Brandon Woodruff, but the Rays' starting pitcher has yet to be determined for this game.
Rays vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (50.1%)
Rays vs Brewers Moneyline
- The Rays vs Brewers moneyline has Tampa Bay as a -118 favorite, while Milwaukee is a +100 underdog on the road.
Rays vs Brewers Spread
- The Brewers are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Rays. The Brewers are +172 to cover, while the Rays are -210 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Rays vs Brewers Over/Under
- An over/under of 7 has been set for Rays-Brewers on June 28, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Rays vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Rays have been victorious in 33, or 66%, of the 50 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Tampa Bay has come away with a win 32 times in 48 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Tampa Bay's games have gone over the total in 32 of their 72 opportunities.
- The Brewers have won six of the 16 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (37.5%).
- Milwaukee is 5-8 (winning just 38.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -102 or longer.
- Milwaukee has had an over/under set by bookmakers 76 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 37 of those games (37-35-4).