Assuncao vs Henry Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 62 — Main Card Bantamweight Bout
Raphael Assuncao (27-9-0, 4 KOs, 10 Submissions) vs. Victor "La Mangosta" Henry (22-5-0, 6 KOs, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 15, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. ET.
Venue: UFC Apex — Enterprise, NV
Assuncao vs Henry Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 62 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Raphael Assuncao: (+285)
- Victor Henry: (-400)
Method of Victory:
- Assuncao by KO/TKO: (+1600)
- Assuncao by Points: (+500)
- Assuncao by Submission: (+1100)
- Henry by KO/TKO: (+185)
- Henry by Points: (+140)
- Henry by Submission: (+1000)
Assuncao vs Henry Prediction
UFC Vegas 62 Assuncao-Henry prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Victor Henry (89%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (47%)
Although Raphael Assuncao has had a solid MMA career, he's been getting destroyed lately, losing four straight fights ahead of UFC Vegas 62. Meanwhile, Victor Henry has won 10 of his last 11 outings, which includes his UFC debut in his last fight.
With Assuncao getting knocked out in his last two fights, I just don't see him winning here (even with more UFC experience). Henry will be too much of a challenge for him and considering how "La Mangosta" is 6-0 when his fights are decided by knockout, give me Henry by KO/TKO at +185.
Assuncao vs Henry Betting Trends & Stats
- Raphael Assuncao lost to Ricky Simon, by KO, in his last fight on Dec. 18, 2021.
- Victor Henry defeated Raoni Barcelos, by decision, in his last fight on Jan. 22, 2022.
- Assuncao averages 3.20 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Henry averages 12.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Assuncao averages 2.34 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Henry averages 8.93 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Assuncao averages 1.44 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Henry has an 85% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.