The Texas Rangers will take on the Kansas City Royals in MLB action on Wednesday.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rangers vs Royals Game Info
- Texas Rangers (36-37) vs. Kansas City Royals (26-47)
- Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Rangers vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-116) | KC: (-102)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+136) | KC: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Rangers vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Dane Dunning (1-5) for the Texas Rangers, and Zack Greinke (1-4) for the Kansas City Royals.
Rangers vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (51.8%)
Rangers vs Royals Moneyline
- Texas is the favorite, -116 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a -102 underdog despite being at home.
Rangers vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rangers. The Royals are -176 to cover the spread, and the Rangers are +136.
Rangers vs Royals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9.5 has been set for Rangers-Royals on June 29, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Rangers vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been favorites in 25 games this season and have come away with the win 12 times (48%) in those contests.
- Texas has a mark of 10-9 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -124 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Texas have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 31 of 70 chances this season.
- The Royals have won 34% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (17-33).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Kansas City has a 15-30 record (winning only 33.3% of its games).
- Kansas City has played in 65 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-28-4).