Rangers vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 14
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Thursday includes the Texas Rangers facing the Seattle Mariners.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Mariners Game Info
- Texas Rangers (41-45) vs. Seattle Mariners (47-42)
- Date: Thursday, July 14, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-116) | SEA: (-102)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+168) | SEA: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Rangers vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Martin Perez (7-2) for the Texas Rangers, and Marco Gonzales (5-9) for the Seattle Mariners.
Rangers vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (50.6%)
Rangers vs Mariners Moneyline
- Texas is the favorite, -116 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -102 underdog on the road.
Rangers vs Mariners Spread
- The Mariners are +1.5 on the spread (-205 to cover), and Texas is +168 to cover the runline.
Rangers vs Mariners Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Rangers-Mariners game on July 14, with the over available at -122 and the under at +100.
Rangers vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been chosen as favorites in 34 games this year and have walked away with the win 15 times (44.1%) in those games.
- This season, Texas has been victorious 14 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Texas have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 39 of 83 chances this season.
- The Mariners have compiled a 25-29 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 46.3% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Seattle has a record of 17-26 (39.5%).
- Seattle has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 42 times this season for a 42-45-2 record against the over/under.