The MLB schedule on Tuesday includes the Texas Rangers facing the Oakland Athletics.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (61-80) vs. Oakland Athletics (51-90)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-154) | OAK: (+130)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+134) | OAK: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Cole Ragans (0-2) for the Texas Rangers, and Ken Waldichuk (0-1) for the Oakland Athletics.
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (51.7%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +130 underdog on the moneyline, while Texas is a -154 favorite at home.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the spread (-162 to cover), and Texas is +134 to cover the runline.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- Rangers versus Athletics on September 13 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have won in 21, or 40.4%, of the 52 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Texas has come away with a win seven times in 16 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Texas' games have gone over the total in 66 of their 138 opportunities.
- The Athletics have a 43-73 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.1% of those games).
- Oakland is 31-51 (winning only 37.8% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Oakland has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times this season for a 59-68-6 record against the over/under.