Rangers vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 23
The MLB schedule on Saturday includes the Texas Rangers taking on the Oakland Athletics.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (42-50) vs. Oakland Athletics (34-62)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 9:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-132) | OAK: (+112)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+138) | OAK: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Texas Rangers will hand the ball to Taylor Hearn (4-6, 5.78 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Athletics will turn to James Kaprielian (1-5, 5.09 ERA).
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (51.4%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is a +112 underdog on the moneyline, while Texas is a -132 favorite on the road.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Rangers are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Athletics. The Rangers are +138 to cover the spread, while the Athletics are -166.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- The over/under for Rangers-Athletics on July 23 is 7.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have won in 15, or 41.7%, of the 36 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Texas has a win-loss record of 9-6 when favored by -132 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Texas' games have gone over the total in 43 of their 89 opportunities.
- The Athletics have been the moneyline underdog 75 total times this season. They've gone 27-48 in those games.
- Oakland has gone 21-41 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer (33.9%).
- In the 88 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Oakland, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-48-5).