Rangers vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 12
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Tuesday slate includes the Texas Rangers taking on the Oakland Athletics.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (40-44) vs. Oakland Athletics (29-59)
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-172) | OAK: (+144)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+108) | OAK: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Texas Rangers looking to Glenn Otto (4-5), and James Kaprielian (1-5) answering the bell for the Oakland Athletics.
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (53.7%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is the underdog, +144 on the moneyline, while Texas is a -172 favorite at home.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Rangers are hosting the Athletics and are favored by 1.5 runs (+108 to cover) on the runline. Oakland is -130 to cover.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- Rangers versus Athletics, on July 12, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -122 and the under +100.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been chosen as favorites in 32 games this year and have walked away with the win 14 times (43.8%) in those games.
- Texas has been listed as a favorite of -172 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Texas and their opponents have hit the over in 38 of their 81 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Athletics have compiled a 23-45 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 33.8% of those games).
- Oakland has a 14-23 record (winning just 37.8% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +144 or longer.
- Oakland has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times this season for a 32-43-5 record against the over/under.