Rangers vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 16
By Duel Staff
The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Texas Rangers and the Oakland Athletics.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (52-63) vs. Oakland Athletics (41-75)
- Date: Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-130) | OAK: (+110)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+152) | OAK: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Texas Rangers looking to Kohei Arihara, and JP Sears (3-0) taking the ball for the Oakland Athletics.
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (51.7%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Oakland is the underdog, +110 on the moneyline, while Texas is a -130 favorite at home.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Rangers are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Athletics. The Rangers are +152 to cover, and the Athletics are -184.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- Rangers versus Athletics on August 16 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been favorites in 44 games this season and have come away with the win 18 times (40.9%) in those contests.
- Texas has a win-loss record of 13-10 when favored by -130 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Texas and their opponents have gone over in 55 of their 112 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have put together a 34-59 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.6% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +110 or longer, Oakland has a record of 28-53 (34.6%).
- Oakland has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 108 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 45 of those games (45-58-5).