Monday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Texas Rangers and the Oakland Athletics.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Rangers vs Athletics Game Info
- Texas Rangers (51-63) vs. Oakland Athletics (41-74)
- Date: Monday, August 15, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-162) | OAK: (+136)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+125) | OAK: +1.5 (-150)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Rangers vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Texas Rangers looking to Glenn Otto (4-8), and James Kaprielian (3-6) getting the nod for the Oakland Athletics.
Rangers vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (55.7%)
Rangers vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-Athletics, Texas is the favorite at -162, and Oakland is +136 playing on the road.
Rangers vs Athletics Spread
- The Rangers are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Athletics. The Rangers are +125 to cover the spread, while the Athletics are -150.
Rangers vs Athletics Over/Under
- Rangers versus Athletics on August 15 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Rangers vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been chosen as favorites in 43 games this year and have walked away with the win 17 times (39.5%) in those games.
- Texas has a mark of 2-6 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -162 or better on the moneyline.
- Texas and their opponents have gone over in 55 of their 111 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Athletics have won 37% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (34-58).
- Oakland has a record of 24-37 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer (39.3%).
- Oakland has played in 107 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 45 times (45-57-5).