Rangers vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 27
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Monday includes the Texas Rangers facing the Kansas City Royals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Rangers vs Royals Game Info
- Texas Rangers (34-37) vs. Kansas City Royals (26-45)
- Date: Monday, June 27, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Rangers vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-134) | KC: (+114)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+126) | KC: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Rangers vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Martin Perez (5-2) for the Texas Rangers, and Kris Bubic (1-4) for the Kansas City Royals.
Rangers vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (56.1%)
Rangers vs Royals Moneyline
Kansas City is a +114 underdog on the moneyline, while Texas is a -134 favorite on the road.
Rangers vs Royals Spread
The Royals are +1.5 on the runline against the Rangers. The Royals are -152 to cover, and the Rangers are +126.
Rangers vs Royals Over/Under
The Rangers-Royals game on June 27 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Rangers vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Rangers have won in 10, or 43.5%, of the 23 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Texas has a mark of 6-6 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -130 or better on the moneyline.
- Texas and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of their 68 opportunities.
- The Royals have won 35.4% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (17-31).
- Kansas City has a 13-27 record (winning just 32.5% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by bookmakers 63 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 31 of those games (31-28-4).