The MLB slate on Tuesday includes the Texas Rangers taking on the Philadelphia Phillies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Rangers vs Phillies Game Info
- Texas Rangers (31-35) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (36-32)
- Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Rangers vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TEX: (-120) | PHI: (+102)
- Spread: TEX: -1.5 (+168) | PHI: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Rangers vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Texas Rangers will give the start to Martin Perez (4-2, 2.10 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Phillies will turn to Kyle Gibson (4-2, 4.04 ERA).
Rangers vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (52.0%)
Rangers vs Phillies Moneyline
- Philadelphia is the underdog, +102 on the moneyline, while Texas is a -120 favorite at home.
Rangers vs Phillies Spread
- The Phillies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Rangers. The Phillies are -205 to cover the spread, and the Rangers are +168.
Rangers vs Phillies Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Rangers-Phillies on June 21, with the over at -106 and the under at -114.
Rangers vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been victorious in eight, or 42.1%, of the 19 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Texas has a mark of 8-11 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -112 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Texas have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 28 of 63 chances this season.
- The Phillies have gone 11-12 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 47.8% of those games).
- Philadelphia is 12-12 (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- Philadelphia has played in 69 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-28-1).