Botelho vs Silva Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 56 — Main Card Women's Flyweight Bout
Poliana Botelho (8-4-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs.Karine "Killer" Silva (14-4-0, 9 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Botelho vs Silva Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 56 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Poliana Botelho: (-104)
- Karine Silva: (-122)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Botelho by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Botelho by Points: (N/A)
- Botelho by Submission: (N/A)
- Silva by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Silva by Points: (N/A)
- Silva by Submission: (N/A)
Botelho vs Silva Prediction
UFC Vegas 56 Botelho-Silva prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Karine Silva (81%)
Method of Victory: Submission (63%)
Botelho vs Silva Betting Trends & Stats
- Poliana Botelho lost to Luana Carolina, by decision, in her last fight on May 1, 2021.
- Karine Silva defeated Qihui Yan, by submission, in her last fight on Oct. 26, 2021.
- Botelho averages 2.83 strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Silva averages 1.78 significant strikes landed per minute with a 28% accuracy rate.
- Botelho averages 2.75 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 50% defense rate.
- Silva averages 4.01 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 40% defense rate.
- Botelho has an 80% takedown defense rate.
- Silva averages 4.46 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.