Pirates vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 22
By Duel Staff
The Wednesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Pittsburgh Pirates and the Chicago Cubs.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game.
Pirates vs Cubs Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (28-39) vs. Chicago Cubs (25-43)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-112) | CHC: (-104)
- Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-176) | CHC: -1.5 (+146)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Pirates vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Jerad Eickhoff for the Pittsburgh Pirates, and Keegan Thompson (6-2) for the Chicago Cubs.
Pirates vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (53.4%)
Pirates vs Cubs Moneyline
- The Pirates vs Cubs moneyline has Pittsburgh as a -112 favorite, while Chicago is a -104 underdog on the road.
Pirates vs Cubs Spread
- The Pirates are hosting the Cubs and are underdogs by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Pirates are -176 to cover the runline, with the Cubs being +146.
Pirates vs Cubs Over/Under
- A total of 9 runs has been set for the Pirates-Cubs contest on June 22, with the over available at -114 and the under at -106.
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Pirates have come away with nine wins in the 14 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Pittsburgh has been victorious seven times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -122 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 25 of their 66 opportunities.
- The Cubs have won 34% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (16-31).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +104 or longer, Chicago has a 15-26 record (winning just 36.6% of its games).
- In the 68 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-32-4).