The Pittsburgh Pirates versus the Chicago Cubs is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Pirates vs Cubs Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (26-39) vs. Chicago Cubs (25-41)
- Date: Monday, June 20, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-112) | CHC: (-104)
- Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-200) | CHC: -1.5 (+164)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Pirates vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Pittsburgh Pirates looking to JT Brubaker (0-7), and Caleb Kilian (0-1) answering the bell for the Chicago Cubs.
Pirates vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (57.1%)
Pirates vs Cubs Moneyline
- Chicago is a -104 underdog on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a -112 favorite at home.
Pirates vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Pirates. The Cubs are +164 to cover, while the Pirates are -200 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Pirates vs Cubs Over/Under
- The Pirates-Cubs game on June 20 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Pirates have come away with seven wins in the 12 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Pittsburgh has won seven of 12 games when listed as at least -112 or better on the moneyline.
- Pittsburgh and their opponents have gone over in 24 of their 64 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cubs have been the moneyline underdog 45 total times this season. They've finished 16-29 in those games.
- Chicago has a 16-27 record (winning only 37.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -104 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 66 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-31-4).