In MLB action on Tuesday, the Pittsburgh Pirates play the Chicago Cubs.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Pirates vs Cubs Game Info
- Pittsburgh Pirates (27-39) vs. Chicago Cubs (25-42)
- Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Pirates vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PIT: (-162) | CHC: (+136)
- Spread: PIT: -1.5 (+146) | CHC: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Pirates vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Pittsburgh Pirates looking to Roansy Contreras (1-1), and Matt Swarmer (1-2) taking the ball for the Chicago Cubs.
Pirates vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pirates win (55.6%)
Pirates vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Pirates-Cubs, Pittsburgh is the favorite at -162, and Chicago is +136 playing on the road.
Pirates vs Cubs Spread
- The Cubs are at the Pirates, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cubs are -176 to cover the spread, and the Pirates are +146.
Pirates vs Cubs Over/Under
- An over/under of 9 has been set for Pirates-Cubs on June 21, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Pirates vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Pirates have been favorites in 13 games this season and have come away with the win eight times (61.5%) in those contests.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given Pittsburgh this season with a -162 moneyline set for this game.
- Contests with Pittsburgh have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 25 of 65 chances this season.
- The Cubs have been the underdog on the moneyline 46 total times this season. They've gone 16-30 in those games.
- Chicago has a 7-11 record (winning only 38.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +136 or longer.
- Chicago has played in 67 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-31-4).