Phillies vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 25
By Duel Staff
The Philadelphia Phillies will face the Cincinnati Reds in MLB action on Thursday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Phillies vs Reds Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (69-55) vs. Cincinnati Reds (48-74)
- Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-335) | CIN: (+270)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-160) | CIN: +1.5 (+132)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Phillies vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will hand the ball to Aaron Nola (8-10, 3.25 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Reds will turn to Justin Dunn (1-1, 6.08 ERA).
Phillies vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (77.9%)
Phillies vs Reds Moneyline
- Philadelphia is the favorite, -335 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +270 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Reds Spread
- The Phillies are hosting the Reds and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Phillies are -160 to cover the runline, with the Reds being +132.
Phillies vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for the Phillies versus Reds game on August 25 has been set at 8.5, with -108 odds on the over and -112 odds on the under.
Phillies vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in 46, or 58.2%, of the 79 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Oddsmakers have given Philadelphia the best odds of winning they have seen this season with a -335 moneyline listed for this contest.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 62 of their 125 opportunities.
- The Reds have won 37.4% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (34-57).
- Cincinnati has played as a moneyline underdog of +270 or longer in only two games this season, which they lost both.
- Cincinnati has played in 118 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-56-3).