On Wednesday in the MLB, the Philadelphia Phillies are playing the Texas Rangers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Rangers Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (36-33) vs. Texas Rangers (32-35)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Phillies vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-134) | TEX: (+114)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+126) | TEX: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Phillies vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Zack Wheeler (6-3) for the Philadelphia Phillies, and Jon Gray (2-3) for the Texas Rangers.
Phillies vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (61.8%)
Phillies vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-Phillies, Texas is the underdog at +114, and Philadelphia is -134 playing on the road.
Phillies vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are +1.5 on the spread (-152 to cover), and Philadelphia is +126 to cover the runline.
Phillies vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for Phillies-Rangers on June 22 is 7.5. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Phillies vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been favorites in 44 games this season and have come away with the win 25 times (56.8%) in those contests.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 15-14 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 40 of their 70 opportunities.
- The Rangers have compiled a 22-21 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 51.2% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Texas has gone 15-13 (53.6%).
- Texas has played in 64 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-30-6).