The MLB's Wednesday slate includes the Philadelphia Phillies taking on the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game.
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (43-38) vs. Washington Nationals (29-54)
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-230) | WSH: (+190)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-111) | WSH: +1.5 (-108)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will give the start to Aaron Nola (5-5, 3.13 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Josiah Gray (6-5, 4.22 ERA).
Phillies vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (75.9%)
Phillies vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Phillies-Nationals, Philadelphia is the favorite at -230, and Washington is +190 playing on the road.
Phillies vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the spread (-108 to cover), and Philadelphia is -111 to cover the runline.
Phillies vs Nationals Over/Under
- Phillies versus Nationals on July 6 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have come away with 28 wins in the 51 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has been listed as a favorite of -230 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have hit the over in 46 of their 82 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have won 22 of the 68 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (32.4%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +190 or longer, Washington has gone 3-2 (60%).
- Washington has played in 82 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-37-4).