Phillies vs Nationals Game 1 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 17
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Friday includes the Philadelphia Phillies facing the Washington Nationals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (33-31) vs. Washington Nationals (23-43)
- Date: Friday, June 17, 2022
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Phillies vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-200) | WSH: (+168)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-132) | WSH: +1.5 (+110)
- Total: 11 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will give the start to Ranger Suarez (4-4, 4.40 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Joan Adon.
Phillies vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (58.5%)
Phillies vs Nationals Moneyline
- The Phillies vs Nationals moneyline has Philadelphia as a -200 favorite, while Washington is a +168 underdog at home.
Phillies vs Nationals Spread
- The Phillies are at the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs (-132 to cover) on the runline. Washington is +110 to cover.
Phillies vs Nationals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 11 has been set for Phillies-Nationals on June 17, with the over at -102 and the under at -120.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 22, or 55%, of the 40 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has played as a favorite of -240 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have gone over in 38 of their 65 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nationals have won 18 of the 56 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (32.1%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +194 or longer, Washington has a record of 2-2 (50%).
- Washington has played in 65 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 35 times (35-26-4).