Phillies vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 11
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Thursday schedule includes the Philadelphia Phillies facing the Miami Marlins.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Phillies vs Marlins Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (62-48) vs. Miami Marlins (49-61)
- Date: Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Time: 1:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-172) | MIA: (+144)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+122) | MIA: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Phillies vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Kyle Gibson (7-4), and Edward Cabrera (2-1) taking the ball for the Miami Marlins.
Phillies vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (64.1%)
Phillies vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is the underdog, +144 on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -172 favorite at home.
Phillies vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Marlins are -146 to cover, and the Phillies are +122.
Phillies vs Marlins Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Phillies-Marlins on August 11, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been chosen as favorites in 69 games this year and have walked away with the win 41 times (59.4%) in those games.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 20-6 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -172 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Philadelphia have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 56 of 111 chances this season.
- The Marlins have won 30.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (18-41).
- Miami has a 2-9 record (winning only 18.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +144 or longer.
- Miami has played in 110 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-57-3).