Phillies vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 10
The Wednesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Miami Marlins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Marlins Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (61-48) vs. Miami Marlins (49-60)
- Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-130) | MIA: (+110)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+168) | MIA: +1.5 (-205)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Phillies vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will hand the ball to Noah Syndergaard (6-8, 4.02 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Marlins will turn to Sandy Alcantara (10-4, 1.88 ERA).
Phillies vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (55.2%)
Phillies vs Marlins Moneyline
- The Phillies vs Marlins moneyline has Philadelphia as a -130 favorite, while Miami is a +110 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Marlins Spread
- The Phillies are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Marlins. The Phillies are +168 to cover, and the Marlins are -205.
Phillies vs Marlins Over/Under
- A total of 7 runs has been set for the Phillies-Marlins contest on August 10, with the over available at -122 and the under at +100.
Phillies vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Phillies have come away with 40 wins in the 68 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Philadelphia has a mark of 29-20 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 56 of their 110 opportunities.
- The Marlins have compiled an 18-40 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 31% of those games).
- Miami has gone 12-30 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer (28.6%).
- Miami has played in 109 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-56-3).