Phillies vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 10
In MLB action on Friday, the Philadelphia Phillies take on the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (28-29) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (28-31)
- Date: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-138) | ARI: (+118)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+146) | ARI: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Kyle Gibson (3-2), and Zac Gallen (4-1) taking the ball for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (64.8%)
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The Phillies vs Diamondbacks moneyline has Philadelphia as a -138 favorite, while Arizona is a +118 underdog on the road.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Phillies are hosting the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs (+146 to cover) on the runline. Arizona is -176 to cover.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Phillies versus Diamondbacks on June 10 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Phillies have won in 17, or 51.5%, of the 33 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 10 times in 21 chances when named as a favorite of at least -130 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have hit the over in 34 of their 58 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks are 21-27 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 43.8% of those games).
- Arizona is 17-22 (winning 43.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- In the 59 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Arizona, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 24 times (24-35-0).