The Monday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (72-56) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (59-67)
- Date: Monday, August 29, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-186) | ARI: (+156)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-110) | ARI: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Ranger Suarez (8-5, 3.38 ERA) and Madison Bumgarner (6-13, 4.53 ERA) getting the nod for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (60.2%)
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Arizona is a +156 underdog on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -186 favorite on the road.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are +1.5 on the spread (-110 to cover) and the Phillies are -110 to cover the runline.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The Phillies-Diamondbacks contest on August 29 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been chosen as favorites in 83 games this year and have walked away with the win 49 times (59%) in those games.
- This year, Philadelphia has won 23 of 28 games when listed as at least -180 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have hit the over in 63 of their 129 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 37 of the 87 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (42.5%).
- Arizona is 8-20 (winning only 28.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +152 or longer.
- Arizona has had an over/under set by bookmakers 123 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 55 of those games (55-66-2).