Wednesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (72-58) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (61-67)
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-136) | ARI: (+116)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+112) | ARI: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will hand the ball to Bailey Falter (2-3, 4.41 ERA), who is looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will counter with Tommy Henry (3-2, 3.25 ERA).
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (58.0%)
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Philadelphia is the favorite, -136 on the moneyline, while Arizona is a +116 underdog despite being at home.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are at +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Diamondbacks are -134 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are +112.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The Phillies-Diamondbacks contest on August 31 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Phillies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been victorious in 49, or 57.6%, of the 85 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 37 times in 59 chances when named as a favorite of at least -136 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have hit the over in 65 of their 131 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 43.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (39-50).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer, Arizona has gone 25-36 (41%).
- Arizona has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 125 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 57 of those games (57-66-2).