In MLB action on Friday, the Philadelphia Phillies face the Chicago Cubs.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Cubs Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (49-43) vs. Chicago Cubs (35-57)
- Date: Friday, July 22, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-134) | CHC: (+114)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+158) | CHC: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Phillies vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Philadelphia Phillies looking to Kyle Gibson (5-3), and Justin Steele (3-6) answering the bell for the Chicago Cubs.
Phillies vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (62.7%)
Phillies vs Cubs Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cubs-Phillies, Chicago is the underdog at +114, and Philadelphia is -134 playing at home.
Phillies vs Cubs Spread
- The Phillies are favored by 1.5 runs at home against the Cubs. The Phillies are +158 to cover the spread, while the Cubs are -192.
Phillies vs Cubs Over/Under
- Phillies versus Cubs on July 22 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Phillies vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been chosen as favorites in 56 games this year and have walked away with the win 31 times (55.4%) in those games.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 18 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -146 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia's games have gone over the total in 48 of their 93 opportunities.
- The Cubs have compiled a 23-40 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.5% of those games).
- Chicago is 13-21 (winning just 38.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +124 or longer.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times this season for a 40-45-7 record against the over/under.