Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Philadelphia Phillies and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Phillies vs Pirates Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (52-47) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (40-59)
- Date: Friday, July 29, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-124) | PIT: (+106)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+132) | PIT: +1.5 (-160)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Phillies vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will hand the ball to Bailey Falter (0-3, 5.18 ERA), who is looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Jose Quintana (3-5, 3.51 ERA).
Phillies vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (51.9%)
Phillies vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is a +106 underdog on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -124 favorite on the road.
Phillies vs Pirates Spread
- The Phillies are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Pirates. The Phillies are +132 to cover the spread, while the Pirates are -160.
Phillies vs Pirates Over/Under
- Phillies versus Pirates, on July 29, has an over/under of 8, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Phillies vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been chosen as favorites in 60 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (53.3%) in those games.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 28 times in 51 chances when named as a favorite of at least -126 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 52 of their 100 opportunities.
- The Pirates have a 30-53 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.1% of those games).
- Pittsburgh is 24-49 (winning just 32.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 39 times this season for a 39-51-8 record against the over/under.