Phillies vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 16
On Thursday in the MLB, the Philadelphia Phillies are playing the Washington Nationals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Phillies vs Nationals Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (32-31) vs. Washington Nationals (23-42)
- Date: Thursday, June 16, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Phillies vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-180) | WSH: (+152)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (-110) | WSH: +1.5 (-110)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Phillies vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Philadelphia Phillies will hand the ball to Zack Wheeler (5-3, 2.84 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Patrick Corbin (3-8, 6.65 ERA).
Phillies vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (63.7%)
Phillies vs Nationals Moneyline
Washington is a +152 underdog on the moneyline, while Philadelphia is a -180 favorite on the road.
Phillies vs Nationals Spread
The Nationals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Nationals are -110 to cover the spread, and the Phillies are -110.
Phillies vs Nationals Over/Under
Phillies versus Nationals on June 16 has an over/under of 9.5 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.
Phillies vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been favorites in 39 games this season and have come away with the win 21 times (53.8%) in those contests.
- This year, Philadelphia has won seven of 10 games when listed as at least -180 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have gone over in 37 of their 64 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nationals are 18-37 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 32.7% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +152 or longer, Washington has a 6-17 record (winning just 26.1% of its games).
- Washington has played in 64 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-26-4).