Phillies vs Braves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 30
The MLB slate on Thursday includes the Philadelphia Phillies facing the Atlanta Braves.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
Phillies vs Braves Game Info
- Philadelphia Phillies (39-37) vs. Atlanta Braves (44-32)
- Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Phillies vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHI: (-158) | ATL: (+134)
- Spread: PHI: -1.5 (+136) | ATL: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Phillies vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The Phillies will start Aaron Nola (4-5) versus the Braves and Ian Anderson (6-4).
Phillies vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Phillies win (59.2%)
Phillies vs Braves Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Phillies vs. Braves reveal Philadelphia as the favorite (-158) and Atlanta as the underdog (+134) on the road.
Phillies vs Braves Spread
The Braves are +1.5 on the runline against the Phillies. The Braves are -164 to cover, and the Phillies are +136.
Phillies vs Braves Over/Under
The Phillies-Braves contest on June 30 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Phillies vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Phillies have been favorites in 47 games this season and have come away with the win 25 times (53.2%) in those contests.
- This season, Philadelphia has come away with a win 13 times in 21 chances when named as a favorite of at least -152 or better on the moneyline.
- Philadelphia and their opponents have gone over in 43 of their 77 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Braves have been the underdog on the moneyline 18 total times this season. They've finished 7-11 in those games.
- Atlanta has gone 1-2 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +128 or longer (33.3%).
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by bookmakers 76 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 39 of those games (39-34-3).