Kvitova vs Pegula US Open Schedule & Info
2022 US Open Women's Round of 16 Match
No. 21 Petra Kvitova vs No. 8 Jessica Pegula
Date: Monday, Sept. 5, 2022
Start Time: 12 p.m. ET
Venue: Arthur Ashe Stadium — Queens, NY
Kvitova vs Pegula Odds & Set Betting
All 2022 US Open betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Kvitova: (+105) | Pegula: (-128)
To Win 1st Set: Kvitova: (-102) | Pegula: (-120)
Set Betting: Kvitova: 2-0 (+250) | 2-1 (+310)
Set Betting: Pegula: 2-0 (+195) | 2-1 (+290)
Kvitova vs Pegula Prediction & Pick
All US Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Pegula in 3 sets
Kvitova vs Pegula Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Petra Kvitova is 2-0 in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Jessica Pegula.
- Kvitova defeated Pegula in two sets in their last meeting at the Qatar Total Open on March 5, 2021.
- Kvitova defeated No. 9 Garbine Muguruza in three sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
- Pegula defeated Yue Yuan in three sets in Round 3 of the 2022 US Open.
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.