Munhoz vs O'Malley Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Main Card Bantamweight Bout
Pedro "The Young Punisher" Munhoz (19-7-0, 5 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Sean "Sugar" O'Malley (15-1-0, 11 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: Pay Per View
Munhoz vs O'Malley Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Pedro Munhoz: (+215)
- Sean O'Malley: (-290)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Munhoz by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Munhoz by Points: (N/A)
- Munhoz by Submission: (N/A)
- O'Malley by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- O'Malley by Points: (N/A)
- O'Malley by Submission: (N/A)
Munhoz vs O'Malley Prediction
UFC 276 Munhoz-O'Malley prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Sean O'Malley (85%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (49%)
Munhoz vs O'Malley Betting Trends & Stats
- Pedro Munhoz lost to Dominick Cruz, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Sean O'Malley defeated Raulian Paiva, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Munhoz averages 5.50 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- O'Malley averages 8.26 significant strikes landed per minute with a 62% accuracy rate.
- Munhoz averages 6.09 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 58% defense rate.
- O'Malley averages 3.52 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 66% defense rate.
- Munhoz has a 81% takedown defense rate.
- O'Malley averages 0.59 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.