On Monday in the MLB, the San Diego Padres are playing the Detroit Tigers.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Padres vs Tigers Game Info
- San Diego Padres (54-43) vs. Detroit Tigers (38-58)
- Date: Monday, July 25, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Padres vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-164) | DET: (+138)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+105) | DET: +1.5 (-126)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Padres vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will start Sean Manaea (5-4) versus the Tigers and Drew Hutchison (1-4).
Padres vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (54.9%)
Padres vs Tigers Moneyline
- Detroit is the underdog, +138 on the moneyline, while San Diego is a -164 favorite despite being on the road.
Padres vs Tigers Spread
- The Padres are at the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+105 to cover) on the runline. Detroit is -126 to cover.
Padres vs Tigers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Padres-Tigers on July 25, with the over at -120 and the under at -102.
Padres vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 60 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (55%) in those contests.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious 20 times in 31 chances when named as a favorite of at least -156 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 41 of their 95 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have won 32.8% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (21-43).
- Detroit has a 10-27 record (winning just 27% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +132 or longer.
- Detroit has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 83 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 32 of those games (32-49-2).