The Sunday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Diego Padres and the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (41-26) vs. Colorado Rockies (29-37)
- Date: Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-138) | COL: (+118)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+108) | COL: +1.5 (-130)
- Total: 12.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Blake Snell (0-3) for the San Diego Padres, and Antonio Senzatela (2-3) for the Colorado Rockies.
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (61.7%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Padres vs. Rockies reveal San Diego as the favorite (-138) and Colorado as the underdog (+118) despite being the home team.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Rockies are -130 to cover the spread, and the Padres are +108.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- The Padres-Rockies contest on June 19 has been given an over/under of 12.5 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 39 games this season and have come away with the win 24 times (61.5%) in those contests.
- This year, San Diego has won 20 of 29 games when listed as at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with San Diego have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 28 of 65 chances this season.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog 48 total times this season. They've finished 20-28 in those games.
- Colorado is 13-22 (winning only 37.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to go over the total 33 times this season for a 33-29-2 record against the over/under.