Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Diego Padres and the Colorado Rockies.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (35-22) vs. Colorado Rockies (25-32)
- Date: Friday, June 10, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-255) | COL: (+205)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-118) | COL: +1.5 (-102)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will give the start to Joe Musgrove (6-0, 1.64 ERA), who is looking for win No. 7 on the season, and the Rockies will turn to Chad Kuhl (4-2, 3.17 ERA).
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (67.0%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- San Diego is a -255 favorite on the moneyline, while Colorado is a +205 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Rockies are -102 to cover the spread, and the Padres are -118.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- Padres versus Rockies on June 10 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 19, or 63.3%, of the 30 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This is the best odds of a victory sportsbooks have given San Diego this season with a -275 moneyline set for this game.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of their 55 opportunities.
- The Rockies are 16-26 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 38.1% of those games).
- Colorado has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +225 or longer.
- Colorado has had an over/under set by bookmakers 58 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 30 of those games (30-26-2).