The San Diego Padres are among the MLB teams in action on Tuesday, versus the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (50-38) vs. Colorado Rockies (38-49)
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-136) | COL: (+116)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+112) | COL: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 11.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will start Mike Clevinger (2-1) versus the Rockies and Austin Gomber (4-7).
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (64.7%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Rockies, San Diego is the favorite at -136, and Colorado is +116 playing at home.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Padres are at the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Padres are +112 to cover the runline, with the Rockies being -134.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- An over/under of 11.5 has been set for Padres-Rockies on July 12, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 31, or 57.4%, of the 54 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 25-13 when favored by -136 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 37 of their 86 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have been the moneyline underdog 66 total times this season. They've finished 27-39 in those games.
- Colorado has a record of 17-30 when it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +116 or longer (36.2%).
- Colorado has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times this season for a 41-40-4 record against the over/under.