Padres vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 4
The San Diego Padres versus the Colorado Rockies is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (61-46) vs. Colorado Rockies (46-61)
- Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-290) | COL: (+235)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-130) | COL: +1.5 (+108)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Joe Musgrove (8-4) for the San Diego Padres, and Kyle Freeland (6-7) for the Colorado Rockies.
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (68.1%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Rockies, San Diego is the favorite at -290, and Colorado is +235 playing on the road.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Padres are hosting the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Padres are -130 to cover the runline, with the Rockies being +108.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- Padres versus Rockies, on August 4, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 40, or 57.1%, of the 70 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- San Diego has played as a favorite of -290 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 47 of their 105 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have won 33 of the 83 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (39.8%).
- Colorado has played in four games as a moneyline underdog with odds of +235 or longer without a win.
- Colorado has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 50 times this season for a 50-51-4 record against the over/under.