In MLB action on Monday, the San Diego Padres face the Colorado Rockies.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (57-46) vs. Colorado Rockies (46-57)
- Date: Monday, August 1, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-198) | COL: (+166)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+104) | COL: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Mike Clevinger (2-3), and Antonio Senzatela (3-5) taking the ball for the Colorado Rockies.
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (62.6%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Rockies, San Diego is the favorite at -198, and Colorado is +166 playing on the road.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Padres. The Rockies are -125 to cover the spread, and the Padres are +104.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- Padres versus Rockies on August 1 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 66 games this year and have walked away with the win 36 times (54.5%) in those games.
- San Diego has been listed as a favorite of -230 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 45 of their 101 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rockies have gone 33-46 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 41.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +190 or longer, Colorado has a 3-9 record (winning just 25% of its games).
- Colorado has played in 101 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-49-4).