Padres vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 19
By Duel Staff
The MLB slate on Friday includes the San Diego Padres facing the Washington Nationals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Nationals Game Info
- San Diego Padres (66-55) vs. Washington Nationals (40-80)
- Date: Friday, August 19, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-360) | WSH: (+290)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-160) | WSH: +1.5 (+132)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Padres vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Blake Snell (5-6), and Paolo Espino (0-5) getting the nod for the Washington Nationals.
Padres vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (68.3%)
Padres vs Nationals Moneyline
- San Diego is a -360 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +290 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are +1.5 on the spread (+132 to cover), and San Diego is -160 to cover the runline.
Padres vs Nationals Over/Under
- Padres versus Nationals, on August 19, has an over/under of 7.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Padres have come away with 45 wins in the 81 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- San Diego has played as a favorite of -350 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- San Diego's games have gone over the total in 54 of their 119 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 33 of the 104 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (31.7%).
- Washington has played as a moneyline underdog of +280 or longer in only two games this season, which they won both.
- Washington has had an over/under set by bookmakers 119 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 58 of those games (58-55-6).