Padres vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 12
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Diego Padres and the Washington Nationals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Padres vs Nationals Game Info
- San Diego Padres (63-51) vs. Washington Nationals (37-76)
- Date: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Padres vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-270) | WSH: (+220)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (-162) | WSH: +1.5 (+134)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Padres vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Mike Clevinger (3-4) for the San Diego Padres, and Cory Abbott (0-1) for the Washington Nationals.
Padres vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (62.5%)
Padres vs Nationals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Nationals-Padres, Washington is the underdog at +220, and San Diego is -270 playing on the road.
Padres vs Nationals Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Nationals. The Padres are -162 to cover, and the Nationals are +134.
Padres vs Nationals Over/Under
- The over/under for Padres-Nationals on August 12 is 9. The over is -108, and the under is -112.
Padres vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Padres have been victorious in 42, or 56.8%, of the 74 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, San Diego has come away with a win three times in five chances when named as a favorite of at least -240 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 52 of their 112 opportunities.
- The Nationals have put together a 30-67 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30.9% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +198 or longer, Washington has a record of 5-10 (33.3%).
- Washington has played in 112 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-51-6).