Wednesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the San Diego Padres and the New York Mets.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Padres vs Mets Game Info
- San Diego Padres (34-22) vs. New York Mets (38-20)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-122) | NYM: (+104)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+176) | NYM: +1.5 (-215)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Padres vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will hand the ball to Sean Manaea (2-3, 3.74 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Mets will turn to Chris Bassitt (4-3, 3.74).
Padres vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (51.4%)
Padres vs Mets Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mets-Padres, New York is the underdog at +104, and San Diego is -122 playing at home.
Padres vs Mets Spread
- The Mets are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Padres. The Mets are -215 to cover, while the Padres are +176 to cover as a 1.5-run favorite on the runline.
Padres vs Mets Over/Under
- A total of 7 runs has been set for the Padres-Mets contest on June 8, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Padres vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Padres have won in 18, or 62.1%, of the 29 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Diego has a mark of 18-11 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -112 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 22 of their 54 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Mets have won 53.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (8-7).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -104 or longer, New York has a record of 7-6 (53.8%).
- In the 59 games bookmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-27-2).