Padres vs Mets Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 6
By Duel Staff
MLB action on Monday includes the San Diego Padres facing the New York Mets.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup.
Padres vs Mets Game Info
- San Diego Padres (33-21) vs. New York Mets (37-19)
- Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Mets Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-108) | NYM: (-108)
- Spread: SD: +1.5 (-188) | NYM: -1.5 (+155)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (+104) | Under: (-128)
Padres vs Mets Probable Starting Pitchers
The San Diego Padres will give the start to Blake Snell (0-2, 3.63 ERA) looking for win No. 1 on the season, and the Mets will turn to Carlos Carrasco (6-1, 3.63).
Padres vs Mets Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (52.3%)
Padres vs Mets Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Padres-Mets, San Diego is the favorite at -108, and New York is -108 playing on the road.
Padres vs Mets Spread
- The Mets are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Padres. The Mets are +155 to cover, while the Padres are -188 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Padres vs Mets Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Padres-Mets on June 6, with the over being +104 and the under -128.
Padres vs Mets Betting Trends
- The Padres have won in 17, or 63%, of the 27 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious 17 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -112 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of their 52 opportunities.
- The Mets have compiled a 7-6 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 53.8% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -104 or longer, New York has a 6-5 record (winning 54.5% of its games).
- In the 57 games bookmakers have set an over/under for New York, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-26-2).