The MLB slate on Wednesday includes the San Diego Padres taking on the Miami Marlins.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Marlins Game Info
- San Diego Padres (65-54) vs. Miami Marlins (52-65)
- Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Padres vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-158) | MIA: (+134)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+122) | MIA: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Padres vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Mike Clevinger (4-4) for the San Diego Padres, and Pablo Lopez (7-7) for the Miami Marlins.
Padres vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (53.3%)
Padres vs Marlins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Padres, Miami is the underdog at +134, and San Diego is -158 playing on the road.
Padres vs Marlins Spread
- The Padres are at the Marlins and are favored by 1.5 runs (+122 to cover) on the runline. Miami is -146 to cover.
Padres vs Marlins Over/Under
- Padres versus Marlins on August 17 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Padres vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Padres have won in 44, or 55.7%, of the 79 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 36-21 when favored by -142 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 53 of their 117 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Marlins have compiled a 21-45 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 31.8% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Miami has a 12-26 record (winning only 31.6% of its games).
- Miami has played in 117 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-62-5).