The MLB's Tuesday slate includes the San Diego Padres taking on the Cleveland Guardians.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Guardians Game Info
- San Diego Padres (68-56) vs. Cleveland Guardians (64-56)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Guardians Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-174) | CLE: (+146)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+115) | CLE: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Padres vs Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will start Mike Clevinger (4-4) against the Guardians and Aaron Civale (2-5).
Padres vs Guardians Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (51.6%)
Padres vs Guardians Moneyline
- San Diego is a -174 favorite on the moneyline, while Cleveland is a +146 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Guardians Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Guardians. The Padres are +115 to cover, and the Guardians are -138.
Padres vs Guardians Over/Under
- Padres versus Guardians on August 23 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Padres vs Guardians Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 84 games this season and have come away with the win 47 times (56%) in those contests.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 25-11 when favored by -174 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Contests with San Diego have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 55 of 122 chances this season.
- The Guardians have not played as the moneyline underdog yet this season.
- Cleveland has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +146 or longer.
- Oddsmakers have set an over/under in just one of Cleveland's games yet this season. It went under the total.