MLB action on Thursday includes the San Diego Padres taking on the San Francisco Giants.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Giants Game Info
- San Diego Padres (47-36) vs. San Francisco Giants (41-39)
- Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Giants Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-138) | SF: (+118)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+164) | SF: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Padres vs Giants Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will give the ball to Joe Musgrove (8-2) against the Giants and Logan Webb (7-3).
Padres vs Giants Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (56.5%)
Padres vs Giants Moneyline
- San Diego is a -138 favorite on the moneyline, while San Francisco is a +118 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Giants Spread
- The Giants are at the Padres, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Giants are -200 to cover the spread, and the Padres are +164.
Padres vs Giants Over/Under
- The Padres-Giants contest on July 7 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -102 and the under at -120.
Padres vs Giants Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 50 games this season and have come away with the win 28 times (56%) in those contests.
- San Diego has a win-loss record of 18-10 when favored by -146 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- San Diego and their opponents have hit the over in 35 of their 81 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Giants have won six of the 17 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (35.3%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +124 or longer, San Francisco has a 5-3 record (winning 62.5% of its games).
- San Francisco has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 38 times this season for a 38-34-5 record against the over/under.