Padres vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 16
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Saturday schedule includes the San Diego Padres facing the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- San Diego Padres (51-41) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (39-51)
- Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-190) | ARI: (+160)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+104) | ARI: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Padres will give the ball to Sean Manaea (4-4) versus the Diamondbacks and Tyler Gilbert (0-3).
Padres vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (66.0%)
Padres vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- San Diego is a -190 favorite on the moneyline, while Arizona is a +160 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Diamondbacks are at the Padres, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Diamondbacks are +104 to cover the spread, and the Padres are -125.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8 has been set for Padres-Diamondbacks on July 16, with the over at -102 and the under at -120.
Padres vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 58 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (55.2%) in those games.
- This season, San Diego has come away with a win seven times in nine chances when named as a favorite of at least -190 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Diego's games have gone over the total in 40 of their 90 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks have gone 29-40 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 42% of those games).
- Arizona has a 5-12 record (winning just 29.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +160 or longer.
- Arizona has played in 90 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-47-2).