Padres vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 1
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Wednesday, the San Diego Padres play the St. Louis Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Cardinals Game Info
- San Diego Padres (30-19) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (28-21)
- Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2022
- Time: 1:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Padres vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-132) | STL: (+112)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+128) | STL: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Padres vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Yu Darvish (4-2), and Dakota Hudson (3-2) answering the bell for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Padres vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (54.3%)
Padres vs Cardinals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Padres vs. Cardinals reveal San Diego as the favorite (-132) and St. Louis as the underdog (+112) despite being the home team.
Padres vs Cardinals Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Cardinals. The Padres are +128 to cover, and the Cardinals are -154.
Padres vs Cardinals Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Padres-Cardinals on June 1, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Padres vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 26 games this season and have come away with the win 17 times (65.4%) in those contests.
- This year, San Diego has won 16 of 22 games when listed as at least -130 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 18 of their 47 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have been the moneyline underdog 23 total times this season. They've gone 11-12 in those games.
- St. Louis is 5-10 (winning just 33.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +110 or longer.
- St. Louis has played in 49 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 25 times (25-21-3).