Padres vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 18
By Duel Staff
The San Diego Padres will take on the Colorado Rockies in MLB action on Saturday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Rockies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (41-25) vs. Colorado Rockies (28-37)
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Padres vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-120) | COL: (+102)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+120) | COL: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 11.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Padres vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the San Diego Padres looking to Nick Martinez (2-3), and German Marquez (3-5) taking the ball for the Colorado Rockies.
Padres vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (51.1%)
Padres vs Rockies Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Padres vs. Rockies reveal San Diego as the favorite (-120) and Colorado as the underdog (+102) despite being the home team.
Padres vs Rockies Spread
- The Padres are at the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs (+120 to cover) on the runline. Colorado is -144 to cover.
Padres vs Rockies Over/Under
- Padres versus Rockies on June 18 has an over/under of 11.5 runs, with the odds on the over -108 and the under set at -112.
Padres vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been chosen as favorites in 38 games this year and have walked away with the win 24 times (63.2%) in those games.
- This season, San Diego has been victorious 17 times in 25 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or shorter on the moneyline.
- San Diego and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 28 of their 64 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 40.4% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (19-28).
- Colorado has an 11-20 record (winning just 35.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Colorado has played in 63 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 33 times (33-28-2).