Padres vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 23
By Duel Staff
The San Diego Padres versus the Philadelphia Phillies is on the MLB schedule for Thursday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Padres vs Phillies Game Info
- San Diego Padres (44-27) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (36-34)
- Date: Thursday, June 23, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: PETCO Park -- San Diego, California
Padres vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SD: (-152) | PHI: (+128)
- Spread: SD: -1.5 (+140) | PHI: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Padres vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
Neither the Padres nor the Phillies have named a starting pitcher for this game.
Padres vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (56.9%)
Padres vs Phillies Moneyline
The Padres vs Phillies moneyline has San Diego as a -152 favorite, while Philadelphia is a +128 underdog on the road.
Padres vs Phillies Spread
The Phillies are at the Padres, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Phillies are +140 to cover the spread, and the Padres are -170.
Padres vs Phillies Over/Under
An over/under of 7 has been set for Padres-Phillies on June 23, with the over being -128 and the under +104.
Padres vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Padres have been favorites in 43 games this season and have come away with the win 27 times (62.8%) in those contests.
- This season, San Diego has come away with a win 18 times in 24 chances when named as a favorite of at least -152 or better on the moneyline.
- San Diego and their opponents have gone over in 29 of their 69 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Phillies have compiled an 11-13 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 45.8% of those games).
- Philadelphia is 4-3 (winning 57.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +128 or longer.
- Philadelphia has played in 71 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-30-1).