Paddy Pimblett vs Jordan Leavitt Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC London on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Pimblett vs Leavitt Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Night: London — Main Card Lightweight Bout
Paddy "The Baddy" Pimblett (18-3-0, 6 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. Jordan "The Monkey King" Leavitt (10-1-0, 1 KO, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 12 p.m. ET.
Venue: 02 Arena — London, England
Pimblett vs Leavitt Odds & Betting Info
All UFC London odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Paddy Pimblett: (-295)
- Jordan Leavitt: (+220)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Pimblett by KO/TKO: (+240)
- Pimblett by Points: (+380)
- Pimblett by Submission: (+250)
- Leavitt by KO/TKO: (+1300)
- Leavitt by Points: (+500)
- Leavitt by Submission: (+600)
Pimblett vs Leavitt Prediction
UFC London Pimblett-Leavitt prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Paddy Pimblett (77%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (55%)
Pimblett vs Leavitt Betting Trends & Stats
- Paddy Plimbett defeated Kazula Vargas, by submission, in his most recent fight on March 19, 2022.
- Jordan Leavitt defeated Trey Ogden, by split decision, in his most recent fight on April 16, 2022.
- Pimblett averages 6.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 57% accuracy rate.
- Leavitt averages 2.49 significant strikes landed per minute with a 61% accuracy rate.
- Pimblett averages 3.89 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 46% defense rate.
- Leavitt averages 1.82 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 53% defense rate.
- Pimblett averages 1.80 submissions attempted per 15 minutes.
- Leavitt averages 1.80 takedowns per 15 minutes.
UFC London Fight Card
You can find betting previews for every other fight on the UFC London fight card by clicking on any of the matchups below:
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Tom Aspinall
- Jack Hermansson vs. Chris Curtis
- Nikita Krylov vs. Alexander Gustafsson
- Molly McCann vs. Hannah Goldy
- Paul Craig vs. Volkan Oezdemir
- Mason Jones vs. Ludovit Klein
- Marc Diakiese vs. Damir Hadzovic
- Nathaniel Wood vs. Charles Rosa
- Makwan Amirkhani vs. Jonathan Pearce
- Muhammad Mokaev vs. Charles Johnson
- Jai Herbert vs. Kyle Nelson
- Mandy Bohm vs. Victoria Leonardo
- Claudio Silva vs. Nicolas Dalby
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.