Pacers vs. Nets Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Gainbridge Fieldhouse -- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Coverage: YES and BSIN
Friday's jam-packed NBA slate includes an Eastern Conference matchup between the Indiana Pacers and Brooklyn Nets. Indiana saw its five-game winning streak snapped last time out, losing 115-101 against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Brooklyn, meanwhile, is seeking its fourth win in five games. The Nets most recently took down the Toronto Raptors 112-98 on Wednesday night.
Pacers vs. Nets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BKN: (-162) | IND: (+136)
- Spread: BKN: -3.5 (-110) | IND: +3.5 (-110)
- Total: 233.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-110)
Brooklyn enters this contest as a slight favorite on the moneyline (-162) and spread (-3.5). The 233.5-point over/under is among the highest totals of Friday's slate.
Pacers vs. Nets Betting Trends
- The Nets have put together a record of 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 5-1 in their six games as an underdog of 4 points or more this season.
- This season, Nets games have hit the over seven times out of 16 chances.
- The Pacers have hit the over 50% of the time this season (eight of 16 games with a set point total).
- When playing at home, Brooklyn has a worse record against the spread (3-5-0) compared to its ATS record in road games (6-4-0).
- Against the spread, Indiana has had better results on the road (5-1-0) than at home (6-4-0) .
Pacers vs. Nets Prediction & Pick
The Pacers have simply been the more well-rounded team between these two squads in the early going. Indiana boasts a rotation that features four scorers averaging at least 17.2 PPG, giving Rick Carlisle a number of options to turn to on any given night. Brooklyn, meanwhile, is extremely top-heavy. Kevin Durant and Kyrie Irving are a strong 1-2 punch, but the Nets' third top scorer is Nic Claxton with just 11.7 PPG.
The Pacers, who rank No. 8 in pace, are going to put the pressure on Brooklyn. I think the Nets' supporting cast struggles to help out their stars in this one.
Final Score Prediction: Pacers: 115 | Nets: 111
Pacers vs. Nets Best Bet
Tyrese Haliburton's ability to stuff the stat sheet should help him have a huge night against Brooklyn. The Nets have struggled on the boards this season, surrendering the seventh-most per game to opponents so far. Haliburton had success on the glass against Brooklyn last time out, recording 6 rebounds. He's notched at least 4 rebounds in 12 of 17 games this year and is in an ideal spot to make it 13 of 18 tonight.
Bet: Tyrese Haliburton Over 3.5 Rebounds (-150)
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.